Official Giveaway Rules for Restored Vows
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to anyone who 18 years or older as of the date of entry and either (1) signs up for the Restored Vows email series or (2) enters their email below. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Covenant Eyes, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Covenant Eyes as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online and via email starting on or about February 8, 2022 and ending at 11:59 p.m. EST March 1, 2022. All entries must be received by March 1, 2022 at 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes may be entered by either (1) signing up for the Restored Vows email challenge or (2) submitting their email address in the form at the end of these giveaway rules. Email addresses submitted through the form on this page will not be added to any mailing lists. Completing the form multiple times will not increase your odds of winning. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Covenant Eyes, Inc. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Covenant Eyes.
- Prizes: One (1) prize pack consisting of one copy of The Love Dare by Alex Kendrick; 101 Conversation Starters for Couples by Gary Chapman; a Smores kit; two hot cocoa bombs; two mugs; and two portable fire pits (total approximate value: $120) will be awarded. The specifics of the prize shall be determined by the Sponsor. The prize is transferable within the U.S. only. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Covenant Eyes, Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via social media or email to the social media account or email address they used to enter the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Covenant Eyes shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest or giveaway you understand that Covenant Eyes, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Covenant Eyes, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. (This right of use primarily applies to content written by the entrant as part of the primary method of entry; e.g. a comment on a public Facebook post. Due to the nature of Covenant Eyes services, we avoid publishing personal details such as full names or email addresses, even as lists of winners.)
- Terms: Covenant Eyes, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Covenant Eyes, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Covenant Eyes, Inc. Covenant Eyes, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Covenant Eyes, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- Multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses
- Multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules
- The use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Covenant Eyes reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Covenant Eyes, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Covenant Eyes, 1525 W. King Street, Owosso, MI 48867. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Covenant Eyes, 1525 W. King Street, Owosso, MI 48867, U.S.A.