In a small number of cases, typically after installation, two Covenant Eyes icons can appear on the Mac’s menu bar. This is easy to fix! Follow these steps to clear that up:
- From your Mac’s desktop, select the apple icon in the top, left-hand corner.
- On the menu, select “System Preferences.”
- On the System Preferences window, select “Users & Groups.”
- On the Users & Groups window, select the lock icon in the bottom, left-hand corner.
- In the System Preferences is trying to unlock Users & Groups Preferences window that populated, type in the Mac Administrator password, and then select the “Unlock” button.
- On the Users & Groups window, select the “Login Items” tab.
- On the Login Items page, find Covenant Eyes on the list, click on it, and then select the minus (-) button in the lower left. Covenant Eyes should now be removed as a Login Item.
- Restart your Mac.
Now, there should only be one Covenant Eyes icon be on your Mac’s menu bar! If there are two, please don’t hesitate to contact Member Care.