In a small number of cases, typically after installation, two Covenant Eyes icons can appear on the Mac’s menu bar. This is easy to fix! Follow these steps to stop Covenant Eyes from starting up twice and displaying two icons:
- From your Mac’s desktop, select the apple icon (in the top, left-hand corner.
- On the menu, select “System Preferences.”
- On the System Preferences window, select “Users & Groups.”
- On the Users & Groups window, select the lock icon in the bottom, left-hand corner.
- In the System Preferences is trying to unlock Users & Groups Preferences window that populated, type in the Mac Administrator password, and then select the “Unlock” button.
- On the Users & Groups window, select the “Login Items” tab.
- On the Login Items page, find Covenant Eyes on the list, click on it, and then select the minus (-) button in the lower left.
- Covenant Eyes should now be removed as a Login Item. Select the lock icon to save the change and then close the window.
- To restart your computer, click the Apple icon (in the top, left-hand corner of your screen and then select “Restart…” After the restart, there should only be one Covenant Eyes icon be on your Mac’s menu bar!