Apple provides parental controls, called Screen Time, for iPhone® and iPad®. Screen Time has many features, but one feature called Limit Adult Content, will block any website device-wide that Apple deems inappropriate. strive21.com is blocked by Limit Adult Content because of its mature theme.
To access strive21.com, complete these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone® or iPad®.
- From the Settings app, tap “Screen Time.”
- From the Screen Time page, tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions.”
- From the Content & Privacy Restrictions page, tap “Content Restrictions.”
- From the Content Restrictions page, tap “Web Content.”
- You may be prompted to enter in a four-digit Screen Time Passcode, enter that Passcode. Note: If you forgot the Screen Time Passcode, read Apple’s support article about how to reset it using your Apple ID.
- From the Web Content page, under ALWAYS ALLOW, tap “Add Website.”
- From the Add Website page, type in www.strive21.com and then select the “done” key on your keyboard.
- On the Web Content page, www.strive21.com should now be listed under ALWAYS ALLOW.
- Go back to your browser, re-type-in www.strive21.com, and it should load!
Thank you for your interest in our free porn detox program, STRIVE! Check out our other free resources for help quitting porn for good.