After you or your Filter Guardian make a change to your filter online or with Member Care, you must refresh the Covenant Eyes software on your devices to activate the changes! Select your device to learn how to refresh Covenant Eyes:
Refresh Covenant Eyes on Android™
- On your Android™ device, find and open the Covenant Eyes app.
- On the Covenant Eyes app menu, tap “Refresh.” A confirmation message will populate that says Settings Refreshed.
Refresh Covenant Eyes on iPhone® & iPad®
- On your iPhone®/iPad®, find and open the Covenant Eyes app.
- Tap the silhouette in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap “Refresh” from our app menu. A confirmation message will populate that says Settings Refreshed.
Refresh Covenant Eyes on Mac®
Click on the Covenant Eyes icon in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen near battery status, date, and time. From the drop-down menu select “Refresh Covenant Eyes,” and a moment later you’ll see the confirmation message.
Refresh Covenant Eyes on Windows
To access the Covenant Eyes icon, 1) open the Hidden Icons by clicking the white arrow (^) symbol in the lower, right-hand corner of the screen. 2) Then click the Covenant Eyes icon. 3) Now select “Refresh Covenant Eyes.” A confirmation screen will appear shortly after that.