After you or your Filter Guardian change your filter settings, you must refresh the Covenant Eyes app on your devices to activate the changes! Select your device to learn how to refresh Covenant Eyes:
Refresh Covenant Eyes on Android™
- On your Android™ device, find and open the Covenant Eyes app.
- On the Covenant Eyes app menu, tap “Refresh.” A confirmation message will populate that says Settings Refreshed.
Refresh Covenant Eyes on iPhone® & iPad®
- Open the Covenant Eyes app on your iPhone® or iPad®.
- Tap the profile icon (person silhouette) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap “Refresh.” A confirmation message will populate that says Settings Refreshed.
Refresh Covenant Eyes on Mac®
- Click on the Covenant Eyes icon in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen near battery status, date, and time.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Refresh Covenant Eyes,” and a moment later, you’ll see the confirmation message.
Refresh Covenant Eyes on Windows
- To access the Covenant Eyes icon, open the Hidden Icons by clicking the white arrow (^) symbol in the lower, right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the Covenant Eyes icon.
- Click “Refresh Covenant Eyes.” A confirmation screen will appear shortly after that.