It’s never too late to journey away from pornography! If you previously canceled your Covenant Eyes subscription and want to re-subscribe, this article is for you.
You can restart your Covenant Eyes subscription at any time! Re-open your account today and resume accountability.
Restart Your Subscription Today
- Sign in to My Account at my.covenanteyes.com with your Account Administrator username and password. Note: if you forgot your username and/or password, you can retrieve them via email.
- From the Relationships page, select your “Profile” (the single silhouette).
- From your Profile page, select “Billing” or “Upgrade to a Protection Plan” (both options bring you to the same page).
- On the Upgrade page, select your services: Screen Accountability (our monitoring software) or Screen Accountability and Filtering (our explicit website-blocking service). Then choose your billing frequency (monthly or yearly) and tap the blue “Review and Pay” button. Please note: depending on the state you live in and new state laws, we may charge you sales tax. If applicable, we’ll list state taxes in the Next Payment (details ^) section.
- On the Review and Pay page, enter in your card information, billing address, email, phone number, and then select the blue “Save” button.
Let’s Set Up Accountability & Talk About Victory
- Install the newest version of Covenant Eyes on each device you want us to monitor.
- Add a trusted friend or mentor to be your ally and hold you accountable.
- (NEW!) Have your ally install our new Victory app on their iPhone® or Android™ phone so they can access your device activity 24/7 in an easy-to-use activity feed.