The Account Administrator can log in to My Account to pay an overdue balance! This article will cover:
Pay an Overdue Balance
- Go to my.covenanteyes.com and sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password.
- Select the “Profile” icon.
- From the Profile page, select “Billing.”
- From the Billing page, select “Update credit card.”
- From the Billing Information page, under Payment Method, select “Update.”
- Enter your desired payment information and select the blue “Save” button.
- You’ll be re-directed to the Pay Now page and a message will pop up at the bottom of the page to confirm your payment information was saved. Review the Overdue Invoices details, and then select the “Pay now” button.
- You’ll be re-directed to the Billing page and a message will pop up at the bottom of the page that says “Payment succeeded.” You’re all set! Thank you for paying your overdue balance.
If you need us, we’re here.
If your subscription was canceled due to non-payment and you want to re-subscribe, you can reactivate it online! Don’t forget to re-install the latest version of Covenant Eyes on each of your devices.