The “Your device is currently offline and not connected to the internet” message only appears in our iPhone®/iPad® browser when there is no internet connection or when the connection is weak. This article will cover:
What is this message?
This error message only appears in our iPhone® and iPhone® browser when there is either a weak or a non-existent internet connection.
Will this message show up as part of my activity?
- For members that use email reports: No, it will not show up on your report because it’s simply an internet connection error message.
- For members that use the Victory app: this error message will not show up in the Activity Feed for the Victory app.
How do I fix this message?
Complete these steps in the order listed below to clear the message:
- If you’re using a WiFi connection, check that your iPhone® or iPad® is connected.
- If you’re using a Cellular connection, verify that cellular access is enabled in your device’s Settings app.
- Restart your device to re-launch the Covenant Eyes browser and our VPN service.
- In our browser, attempt to load a website. If you’re able to successfully load a new website, the issue is resolved!
If the above steps didn’t clear the message:
- Please uninstall the Covenant Eyes app and re-install it.
- If none of the above actions clear the message, please reach out to Member Care via chat, email, or phone.