While browsing in the Covenant Eyes app for iPhone, you may have received an error message stating “You must enable cookies” before accessing a website. To fix this error:
- Open the Covenant Eyes app and tap the menu icon (a silhouette) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap “Settings” and then tap “Clear Browsing Data.”
- Once you tap the blue “Clear Browsing Data” button, an overlay screen will appear. It will disappear when the clearing is done.
- Now try accessing the page you were navigating to originally.
If you are still unable to access the site and, again, are prompted to enable cookies, please take the following steps:
- From the home screen of your iPhone, tap the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down to find and tap the “Safari” option.
- From the Safari settings page, make sure that two settings are turned off – “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies.”
- Now, try accessing the page you were navigating to originally. You should be able to get there now!
If, after following these steps, you are still unable to access the the website, please contact us.