Allies can now see a constant activity feed, receive activity alerts, and learn about pornography addiction through our educational mini-courses with the Victory app! Select a topic below to learn how to get the Victory app:
How do I install Victory on an iPhone® or iPad®?
- On your iPhone® or iPad®, open the App Store® app.
- In the App Store®, tap the “search” icon (magnifying glass) in the lower right-hand corner.
- In the Search bar, type in “Victory by Covenant Eyes.”
- Tap the “GET” button.
- Apple may prompt you to confirm you want to install the Victory app. Tap “Install” (or you may need to double-click the side button on your iPhone® or iPad®). You may also need to type in your Apple ID password. (If you forgot your Apple ID password, reset it with Apple.)
- Tap the “OPEN” button.
- On the pop-up message, Victory Would Like to Send You Notifications, tap “Allow” to receive notifications.
- On the VICTORY app sign-in screen, enter your existing username and password if you’re already an ally for someone. If you’re not an ally and want to sign-up for Covenant Eyes and Victory, please subscribe to Covenant Eyes.
How do I install Victory on an Android™ device?
- On your Android™ device, open the Google Play Store™ app.
- In the Google Play Store™, type in “Victory by Covenant Eyes” into the search bar at the top of the screen.
- From the app search results, tap “Victory.”
- Tap the “Install” button.
- Tap the “Open” button.
- On the VICTORY app sign-in screen, enter your existing username and password if you’re already an ally for someone. If you’re not an ally and you want to sign-up for Covenant Eyes and Victor, please subscribe to Covenant Eyes.