You need to have a Covenant Eyes username to install our software. Sign up today!
Before You Begin
- Compatibility: Covenant Eyes’ Windows software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11. To see if Covenant Eyes is compatible with your Windows computer, follow these steps.
- Administrator Profile: Covenant Eyes must be installed on the computer’s Administrator profile. Installing on a secondary profile may cause future issues.
- Antivirus (AV): Before installing Covenant Eyes on your Windows computer, turn off the computer’s AV program; you can turn the AV program back on after installation is complete. For full details about your AV, consult our Antivirus Compatibility article.
- App Recommendation Settings: Go to your computer’s app recommendation settings (Choose where to get apps) and set it to “anywhere.” This setting allows you to install Covenant Eyes from our website since our software isn’t available in the Microsoft Store.
Install Covenant Eyes for Windows
Watch this video tutorial or follow the steps down below to install Covenant Eyes:
- Go to my.covenanteyes.com and log in with your username and password.
- After you’ve signed in, select: “Downloads,” “Windows,” and then the “Download” button.
- Once the download has finished, a highlighted message will confirm you downloaded the software. To easily find the download, go to File Explorer on your Windows toolbar at the bottom of your desktop.
- On the File Explorer screen, select “Downloads” and then double click on “CovenantEyesWindows.”
- On the Do you want to allow this app to make changes on your device? screen, select “Yes” to install Covenant Eyes.
- On the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Covenant Eyes screen, select “Next” to install Covenant Eyes.
- On the Please wait while we install Covenant Eyes screen, please be patient and wait a moment while Covenant Eyes installs.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click “Finish” to exit the installer.
- Lastly, on the Sign In window, enter your Covenant Eyes username and password and then select the “Sign In” button.
- Great job! You successfully installed Covenant Eyes. You can now use any internet browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and Covenant Eyes will run in the background to monitor your activity. To learn more about how our monitoring software works, read Screen Accountability FAQs.