After you subscribe to Covenant Eyes (or restart your subscription): install the Covenant Eyes app on all your devices, set up your account, and view our resources to help set yourself up for success!
How do I install Covenant Eyes?
You can install Covenant Eyes on as many devices as you like; There is no device limit! You will need your Covenant Eyes username and password to install. If you forget your username or password, you can retrieve them via email.
Select your device below to view step-by-step installation instructions for Covenant Eyes:
How do I set up my account?
After you install the Covenant Eyes app, set up your account so that it meets your needs:
- Create Usernames: Every person on your account needs their own username/profile. Otherwise, your child or spouse may have more account access than you want them to have. Read How do I add, edit, or remove a member on my account? for more information.
- Assign Account Roles & Relationships: Make sure each person on your account is in the right role. For example, the Account Administrator shouldn’t be a child or a minor.
- Add Website Filtering: You can add our website filter for specific users on your account! Read Filter FAQs for more information.
- Prevent Uninstalling: Remove uninstall permissions from each person on your account that you don’t want uninstalling Covenant Eyes.
How do I set myself up for success?
Covenant Eyes has various free resources that can help you boost accountability in your life and relationships! Here are our most popular resources:
- Overcome Porn: The 40 Day Challenge – This challenge is filled with Bible passages, scientific research, and recovery stories to help you quit porn, for good! This resource is available as both an app and email series.
- STRIVE: 21-Day Porn Detox – STRIVE is our free, 21-day porn detox program! STRIVE will deliver material daily, educate you on the brain science related to pornography addiction, and provide challenges to help you detox from porn for good.
- (New!) Restored Vows: A Porn Recovery Series for Couples – Join Brandon and Tonia on a candid journey, where they reveal their darkest moments and share what they did to find healing and hope in a seemingly hopeless situation.