It’s no secret that reports are automatically emailed at regular intervals (your choice of daily, every 3 days, or weekly). But, you may find yourself wanting to view a report before it is sent to you. My Account is the online place to view your own report or the report of someone you’re helping.
Viewing Your Own Report
- Log in and click on your Profile, then tap the “My Activity” option.
- Set the date range for the report you wish to view by clicking on the drop down menus in the “From” and “To” fields.
Then select the blue “View Activity” button and your report will load.
Viewing a Member’s Report
- Log in and click the Relationships tab.
- Select the name of the member for whom you wish to generate a report.
- Click the “View activity” button.
- Set the date range for the report you wish to view by clicking on the drop down menus in the “From” and “To” fields,
Then tap the blue” View activity” button and the report will load.