The Covenant Eyes “system extension” is part of our filtering software and usually is enabled automatically. Rarely, it’s not enabled automatically and you’ll receive the Your computer is not protected. Error: M061 system extension requires authorization or System Extension Blocked error message.
How do I fix this message?
- From your Mac® desktop, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- From the menu, select “System Preferences…”
- From the System Preferences window, click “Security & Privacy.”
- From the Security and Privacy window, click the lock () in the bottom left.
- On the System Preferences is trying to unlock Security & Privacy preferences window, type in your Mac® administrator computer password (most likely the password you type in to unlock your Mac and access your computer profile).
- On the Security & Privacy window, next to System software from application Covenant Eyes was blocked from loading, click the “Allow” button.
- The message at the bottom of the Security & Privacy window should disappear. From the Security & Privacy window, on the Privacy tab, click the lock () in the bottom left to save the changes.
- The M061 error message should be gone! You can now close the System Preferences window.