The Covenant Eyes “system extension” is part of our filter software and usually is enabled automatically. But you may receive the Your computer is not protected. Error: M061 system extension requires authorization or System Extension Blocked error message.
How do I fix this error message?
- From your Mac® desktop, click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “System Settings…”
- Select “Privacy & Security” and then next to System software from application “Covenant Eyes” was blocked from loading, click the “Allow” button.
- On the Privacy & Security is trying to unlock Privacy & Security preferences window, enter your Mac Administrator computer password and click the “Unlock” button.
- You can now close the System Settings window. Please restart your Mac®. After the restart, the M061 error message should be gone!