Congratulations on taking a stand against porn! The decision to be held accountable is often a difficult step, but we’re proud of you and ready to help you succeed.
This article will help you sign up for Covenant Eyes. Signing up only takes three screens, which we’ll show you down below. After that, we’ll list our recommended “first steps” for using our service. If you have any questions about your account or our service, please contact the Member Care team.
Begin by clicking one of our blue “Get Started” buttons.
- You’ll create your own username and password.
Once you have created those two items, click the blue “Create my account –>” button.
- Next, you will add some details about you.
Enter your first and last name in the Full name field, then fill in the other details and select a security question.
Now, press the blue “Add my details –>” button.
- Finally, you will enter your payment information.
If you are part of a group or organization with a promo code, you will enter that code now. You will not be able to enter it later.
Covenant Eyes is a subscription service, so don’t forget to select your billing preference (monthly or yearly) before clicking the blue “Start my membership –>” button.
- Congratulations and welcome, you’ve signed up for Covenant Eyes!
- Install Covenant Eyes on your devices!
- Add people to your account to help you reach your goals! For details and ideas about that, check out our I’m a New Member! Now what? support article.
- The first time you sign in to your account, we’ll ask you a few (optional) questions that are intended to help personalize your Covenant Eyes experience and content!
Whether you’re here to help yourself or someone else, we are here to help you! Our Member Care team is full of gracious and understanding people who are happy to assist you. Please reach out via chat, email, or phone if you need assistance.