Covenant Eyes offers an app for iPhone® and iPad®. This app is free in the App Store for subscribers of Covenant Eyes Internet Accountability and Filtering. The Covenant Eyes app offers:
- Monitoring and reporting of Highly Mature top-level domains across the entire device
- Enforces Safe Search through Google and Bing across all apps
- For Filter users, it also enforces “Restricted Mode” for YouTube.com and the YouTube app
- A browser with full Accountability and Filtering
- On your iPhone or iPad, find and tap your App Store icon.
- In the bottom, right-hand corner of the App store, tap the little magnifying glass that says “Search.” Type “Covenant Eyes” into the search bar at the top of the screen. In the search results, click “FREE” to the right of the Covenant Eyes, then hit “Install.” You may be asked to enter your iTunes username and password.
NOTE: If Covenant Eyes has been used on this device before, click on the cloud icon with the arrow shooting down.
- Once you have installed the app, click “Open.” You’ll then be prompted to sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password.
- On the “Setting up your Protection” screen, swipe left to proceed to the next step.
- To ensure protection, we now require VPN access. Press the blue “Allow VPN Configuration” button.
- Click “Allow” when asked if you allow Covenant Eyes to add VPN configurations.
- You’ll then be asked to verify with Touch ID or your Passcode.
- Once the VPN has finished installing, you will need to allow Covenant Eyes to send notifications. Press the blue “Enable Notifications” button.
- Press “Allow” when asked to allow Covenant Eyes to send you notifications.
- Next, Covenant Eyes will ask to enable Background App Refresh. Swipe with your finger to be redirected to your device’s Settings screen.
- In Settings, toggle the switch for “Background App Refresh” on (it will turn green). Then click “Covenant Eyes” in the top left to be redirected to the installer.
- You have now finished setting up the Covenant Eyes app for iOS. Press the green “Finish” button.
For instructions on how to use the Covenant Eyes app for iOS, read “How do I use the iPhone app?”