You need a Covenant Eyes membership to use our app. Sign up today!
Before You Begin
- Compatibility: The Covenant Eyes app requires Android™ operating system 6 or higher. Follow these steps to see if your device is compatible with Covenant Eyes!
- Potential Conflicts: On your device, disable the Blue Light filter app, screen dimming apps, and any app locking software. You can turn them on after you install Covenant Eyes!
- Google Play™ Store: In order to download and install apps on an Android™ device, you need a Google Play™ Store account. If you don’t have one, follow Google’s instructions to set one up for free!
Install Covenant Eyes for Android™
Watch this video tutorial or follow the steps down below to install Covenant Eyes:
- On your Android™ device, find and tap the Google Play™ Store.
- At the top of the Google Play™ Store, tap where it says “Search for apps & games” and then type Covenant Eyes.
- Next to Covenant Eyes, tap “Install” to download our app.
- Once the app has finished downloading, tap “Open.” You’ll be redirected to the Covenant Eyes app. Sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password and then tap the “SIGN IN” button.
- *Accessibility Required is a new step beginning with Covenant Eyes app 18.104.22.168 and above.
On the Accessibility screen, tap the green arrow to proceed to your device’s Settings app so you can enable Accessibility for Covenant Eyes.
- On the next screen, slide the toggle switch for Covenant Eyes to the right. If you don’t see Covenant Eyes listed, scroll down and tap Installed services (or Installed apps), tap Covenant Eyes, and then turn the toggle switch for Covenant Eyes on.
- On the Activate device admin app? screen, tap “Activate” to allow Covenant Eyes to secure our app and its uninstall procedures.
- *Only members that subscribe to our filter will see this step: On the VPN Required screen, tap the green arrow to allow Covenant Eyes to run a VPN in the background of your device to filter content. On the Connection request window, tap “OK” to confirm.
- On the Enable Screen Casting screen, tap the green arrow to allow the Covenant Eyes app to capture screenshots of your device. On the Start recording or casting with Covenant Eyes? screen, tap “Start now.” (This generalized, automatic message is displayed from your device when any app – like Zoom, Covenant Eyes, etc. – attempts to view/record your screen.)
- You’ll automatically be directed to the Covenant Eyes app menu. You’ve successfully installed Covenant Eyes!
- NOTE: You may need to exclude Covenant Eyes from your device’s built-in battery saver or power-saving mode in order for our app to run smoothly!