Before You Install Covenant Eyes
- Be sure you have a Covenant Eyes account. If you are not already a Covenant Eyes member, sign up now!
- Please disable the Blue Light filter app or any other screen dimming apps on your device. You should be able to turn it back on when installation is complete.
- Disable or uninstall any app locking software. This will prevent any unnecessary conflicts during the installation process.
Installing Covenant Eyes for Android
The Covenant Eyes app can be found in the Google Play store. Once you have found the app, hit “Install” to begin.
- Sign in using your Covenant Eyes username and password.
- The first step of set up is enabling the “Device Administrator.” This step allows us to prevent accidental removal of Covenant Eyes. Tap “Activate” to enable Device Administrator.
- Next, you will be asked to activate a VPN. Follow the prompts that will allow Covenant Eyes to use the VPN function. Some devices will also incorporate a “Connection request” pop-up, tap “Ok.”
- Next, you will be asked to turn on Usage Access. Tap “Allow Usage Access,” then find Covenant Eyes in the list of apps. Tap on Covenant Eyes, and press the toggle switch for “Allow Usage Tracking” to On.
- Finally, you will be presented with a screen titled “Your Privacy Matters.” This allows the Covenant Eyes app to capture screenshots. When you’re ready, press the green arrow. A confirmation message will appear. Select “Don’t show again” and then press “Start Now.”
- You will now see the Covenant Eyes for Android app menu. You have properly installed the Covenant Eyes application for Android!
For additional protection, learn about our free App Locking feature.