An ally is someone that receives a member’s activity via email reports or the Victory app. Being an ally is completely free!
To become an ally for a Covenant Eyes member, the member must invite the ally.
Select an option below to learn how to accept an ally invitation:
Accept an Ally Email Invitation
Note: if you received an ally email invitation and an Account Administrator (Admin) email invitation for the same person/member, accept the Admin invitation first to avoid having two usernames/profiles!
- Go to your email inbox and open the ally invite email.
- Click “Yes! Let’s do this” on the email.
- If you’re new to Covenant Eyes, tap “I don’t have a username and password.” Then proceed to step #4.
If you have your own Covenant Eyes account or already are an ally for someone else, sign in with your current username and password! You’re all set!
- On the next screen, type in your full name, choose a username, choose a password, and then tap “Create my secure log in.”
- Then type in your email address, type in your phone number, select a security question/answer, and tap “Save & Accept Invitation.” You’ll automatically be redirected to our online member portal, My Account, and see a confirmation message. Feel free to explore My Account or tap the “Sign Out” option. You’re all done!
Why didn’t I receive an ally invitation email?
There are multiple reasons why you may not have received an ally invitation email. Here are a few:
- The email was never sent from the member. Talk to the member and verify that he or she sent it.
- The email was sent, but it was placed in your spam or junk folder. Check all the folders in your email.
- Your email provider (Yahoo!, Gmail, etc.) is blocking the invite from being sent. Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com” as contacts in your email address book and have the member re-send the invite.
I tried to accept the ally invite but got an error.
Here are some troubleshooting steps to help you accept an ally invite:
- Close and re-open your email program or app.
- Restart your device and then re-open the email invite.
- If you’re viewing your email in a browser: clear browsing history, close your browser, re-open your browser, and then try to open and accept the invite.
How do I update the email address the reports go to?
Sign in to our online member portal, My Account, to change your email address.