Covenant Eyes offers protection for the four major operating systems – Android™, iOS, macOS®, and Windows. The operating system is an easy item to check before you install Covenant Eyes or when you run into a tech issue. In the list below, click your device to learn how to view its’ operating system.
- Locate your Android “Settings” app.
- Once in settings, scroll down on the screen until you reach an option that says “About Phone” or “About Device.” Tap on it.
- Under “Android Version,” it will list the version number. If the version number begins with a 6.0 or higher, the Android device is compatible with the latest version of the Covenant Eyes app. (If the version number begins with 5 or 4, the Android device is NOT compatible with the latest version of the Covenant Eyes app.)
iPhone® and iPad®
- On the home screen of your iOS device, locate the “Settings” app.
- Once in Settings, select “General.”
- In the “General” screen, tap “About.”
- The iOS version number will be listed on the “Software Version” line. The Covenant Eyes app for iPhone® works with iOS 11 and higher.
- From your Mac desktop, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- In the menu, select “About this Mac.”
- Once the About this Mac screen is open, at the top it should list the Mac version name and number. Covenant Eyes for Mac works with Mac OS 10.10 and higher.
Windows 8 and Higher
- From the Windows desktop, right-click the Windows icon in the lower-left corner
- In the menu that appears select “System.”
- On the System page, locate “Windows Specifications.” It should list the Windows version. (For members using Windows 8, the Windows version will be listed at the top of the System page.)
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Within the Windows menu, right click on “Computer.” In the menu that appears, select “Properties.”
- The operating system will be listed near the top of the Windows System page.
If you have any questions about which operating system you’re running, please contact us. A member of the Customer Service team would be happy to assist you.
You can consult What devices does Covenant Eyes work on? for additional details, including the devices Covenant Eyes is not able to support.