Covenant Eyes offers protection for Android™ devices, iPhone®/iPad®, Mac®, and Windows! This article will help you view your device’s operating system to see if it’s compatible with Covenant Eyes. Select your device for instructions viewing your operating system version:
Covenant Eyes is compatible with Android™ devices with Android™ 7.0 or higher.
- Open the device’s “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and tap “About phone.” (Some Android™ phones or tablets may say “About device” or “About tablet.”)
- Tap “Software information.”
- Under Android version, you’ll see the operating system version number.
If the version number begins with 6.0 or higher, the Android™ device IS compatible with the Covenant Eyes app. If the version number begins with 5 or lower, the Android™ device is NOT compatible with the Covenant Eyes app.
iPhone® and iPad®
Covenant Eyes is compatible with iPhone®/iPad® with iOS 14 or higher.
- On the home screen of your device, locate the “Settings” app.
- Once in Settings, tap “General.”
- On the General screen, tap “About.”
- The iOS version number will be listed on the “Software Version” line. The Covenant Eyes app for iPhone® works with iOS 14 and higher.
Covenant Eyes is compatible on Mac® with macOS 10.12.1 or higher.
- From your Mac desktop, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- In the menu, select “About This Mac.”
- Once the About this Mac screen is open, at the top it should list the Mac version name and number. Covenant Eyes for Mac works with Mac OS 10.10 and higher.
Windows 8 and Higher
Covenant Eyes is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11.
- On the Windows desktop, at the bottom of the screen, right-click the Windows icon on the task bar.
- On the menu, select “System.”
- On the System screen, scroll down and select “About.”
- On the About screen, next to Edition, you’ll see the computer’s Windows version number.
Covenant Eyes is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- A Windows menu will pop up, right-click the “Computer” option. In the next menu that appears, select “Properties.”
- The operating system will be listed near the top of the Windows System page.
If you have any questions about which operating system you’re running, please contact us. A member of the Member Care team will be happy to assist you.