We hope this page answers any questions you may have about billing. If you have additional questions, please contact us via live chat or phone (877.479.1119).
- What can I do online?
- When will Covenant Eyes email me?
- What if I want someone else to receive the billing emails?
- Where is my receipt?
- What are my subscription options?
- Who is your payment processor?
- Will my billing information be secure?
- Will Covenant Eyes nag me about billing info?
- Will the price increase?
What can I do online?
You can view your current billing information (card information, email, next payment). You can update that information. You can view billing history (invoices and receipts).
When will Covenant Eyes email me?
- If you have outdated or missing card information, we will email you so you can update the information.
- If you have a yearly plan, we will email you about six weeks before we charge you for another year.
- If your plan is ending due to a missed payment, we will email you before your service is impacted.
- If a price change is coming, we will email you.
What if I want someone else to receive the billing emails?
If you would like another person to receive the billing communications for your account, simply put that person’s email address into the “Billing Email” section of the “Billing” page of My Account. Only that address will receive billing-related emails.
Where is my receipt?!
We do not email receipts. You have 24/7 access to your receipts (and invoices) in My Account.
What are my subscription options?
At this time there are two: monthly and yearly. To adjust your subscription, contact Customer Service.
Who is your payment processor?
Stripe is our payment processing company. Our online invoices and billing-related emails will always include our logo so you can easily identify us.
Will my billing information be secure?
Yes! Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. We take your security seriously, and will only work with a payment processing company who meets high security standards.
Will Covenant Eyes nag me about billing information?
No, alerts are only presented when outdated or missing billing information needs to be taken care of. We keep online alerts to a minimum. We only email you when there is the potential for a loss of service.
Will the price increase?
At some point, yes. It’s the nature of business and life. Will we tell you ahead of time? Definitely! Our last increase did not affect all accounts. But every account that was impacted was notified ahead of time. We’ll do the same thing the next time the need arises.