This page explains the process for configuring the 2020 version of Immunet for Windows. Following the instructions will help Immunet and Covenant Eyes work well together. If you’d like complimentary assistance, please reach out via chat, email, or phone.
Excluding Covenant Eyes from being Scanned
- From the Immunet home page, click the “Settings” header under the Product section.
- When the Settings page appears, scroll down to the File Exclusions section. If Covenant Eyes is listed there, you’re done and you can close Immunet. But if Covenant Eyes is not listed there, you will need to scroll down to find and click “Add New Exclusion.”
- Immunet will present a drop-down field. Select “File/Folder ” and then click the “Browse” button.
- Move to the CE folder by clicking the arrows next to This PC > OS (C:) or Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > CE. You can highlight the CE folder and click the “OK” button.
- With the path to the Covenant Eyes folder (C:\Program Files\CE) in the field that was previously empty, click the “Add Exclusion” button.
- Once the CE folder has been added, please click the “Apply” button and then the “Close” button.
You’re done! You can close Immunet.