To Install Covenant Eyes
- On the desktop screen, right click the 360 Total Security icon in the system tray and click the toggle switch at the top of the menu.
- You should receive a pop up message asking you to confirm this change. Select the “Pause until computer restarts” option and click the “OK” button.
- After a moment, a red dot should appear on the icon. 360 Total Security is now disabled and you can safely install Covenant Eyes. (To turn 360 Total Security back on after Covenant Eyes is added to the Trust List, simply follow the same steps.)
Adding Covenant Eyes to the 360 Trust List
- Right-click the 360 Total Security icon in the system tray and click the “Open 360 Total Security” option.
- From the 360 Total Security homepage, click the three (3) lines in the upper- right corner, and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- When the Settings page comes up, choose the “Trust List” option from the menu on the left, then click the “Add Directory” button.
- Navigate to the CE folder by clicking Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > CE, select the CE folder, then click the “OK” button.
- Once the Covenant Eyes folder is on the list you can close the Settings window.
That should do it! In most cases, adding the directory will ensure the compatibility of 360 Total Security and Covenant Eyes.
If you want extra “compatibility insurance,” you can add three individual Covenant Eyes files by hitting the “Add File” button. Once you open C:\ > Program Files > CE, you will look for these files: