As someone’s Covenant Eyes ally, you’ve seen the benefits of Covenant Eyes for yourself. We’ll show you how to easily add Covenant Eyes’ Screen Accountability (monitoring) service to your existing ally username!
Subscribe to Screen Accountability
- Sign in to your ally account at my.covenanteyes.com with your username and password. Note: if you forgot your username and/or password, tap “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” to retrieve your information via email.
- From the Relationships page, select your “Profile” (the single silhouette).
- From your Profile page, select “Billing” or “Upgrade to a Protection Plan” (both options bring you to the same page).
- On the Upgrade page, select your services: Screen Accountability (our monitoring software) or Screen Accountability and Filtering (our explicit website-blocking service). Then choose your billing frequency (monthly or yearly) and tap the blue “Review and Pay” button. Please note: depending on the state you live in and its laws, we may charge you sales tax.
- On the Review and Pay page, enter in your card information, billing address, email, phone number, and then select the blue “Save” button.