As someone’s Covenant Eyes ally, you’ve seen the benefits of Covenant Eyes for yourself. You can add a Covenant Eyes subscription for our Screen Accountability service to your existing username.
- Sign in to your ally account at my.covenanteyes.com with your username and password. Note: if you forgot your username and/or password, tap “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” to retrieve your information via email.
- From the Relationships page, select your “Profile” (the single silhouette).
- From your Profile page, select “Billing” or “Upgrade to a Protection Plan” (both options bring you to the same page).
- On the Upgrade page, select your services: Screen Accountability (our monitoring software) or Screen Accountability and Filtering (our explicit website-blocking service). Then choose your billing frequency (monthly or yearly) and tap the blue “Review and Pay” button. Please note: depending on the state you live in and its laws, we may charge you sales tax.
- On the Review and Pay page, enter in your card information, billing address, email, phone number, and then select the blue “Save” button.
You’re ready to use Covenant Eyes! Be sure to install the latest version of Covenant Eyes on each of your devices. If you need help installing Covenant Eyes, or have questions about the service, please contact us.