Only the Account Administrator can add, edit, or remove members on their account. Select an option below to learn how to add, edit, or remove a member:
Note: If you are using a discontinued Personal Subscription, your monthly or yearly bill may increase/decrease if you add, edit, or remove members.
Add a Member
- Access your account at my.covenanteyes.com, sign in with your username and password, and click the “Add a Relationship” button.
- Enter the person’s name, select each designation (ally, filter guardian, etc.) that applies to him/her, and click the blue “Next” button.
- Add in the member’s information and tap the blue “Add member and adjust settings” button at the bottom of the page. On the next screen, you’ll be able to review the profile and make any adjustments if you need to.
(Most accounts will not incur additional fees when adding a member, but some legacy accounts may see an additional expense.)
Edit a Member
- Access your account at my.covenanteyes.com, sign in with your username and password, and select the name of the member that you want to edit.
- On the next screen, scroll down. You can select “Edit Info” to edit contact information or reset the password for that member. You can select “Settings” to review the report, account, and service settings for that member.
Remove a Member
- Access your account at my.covenanteyes.com, sign in with your username and password, and click the member’s name that you want to remove.
- Click the trashcan icon next to “Member on my account” to remove this member.
- A confirmation screen will pop up and you will click either “Confirm” (to delete the member) or “Cancel” (if you do not want to delete the member).