If you are an Account Administrator, you can add, edit, or remove members in your online account at any time. If you are using a grandfathered (legacy) Personal plan, your monthly bill may change to match the changes you make.
Note: A person in recovery may want someone else to be the Administrator because he or she doesn’t want access to the account’s settings. That’s okay and we can help! Consult How do I change who has control of my account? for details.
Adding a Member
- Log in and click the “Add a Relationship” button.
- Enter the person’s name, select each designation (ally, filter guardian, etc.) that applies to him/her, and click the blue “Next” button.
- Add in the member’s information and tap the blue “Add member and adjust settings” button at the bottom of the page. On the next screen, you’ll be able to review the profile and make any adjustments if you need to.
(Most accounts will not incur additional fees when adding a member, but some legacy accounts may see an additional expense.)
Editing a Member
- To edit a particular member, select him/her from the list of Relationships.
- On the next screen, scroll down. You can select “Edit Info” to edit contact information or reset the password for that member. You can select “Settings” to review the report, account, and service settings for that member.
Removing a Member
- To remove a member, select him/her from the list of Relationships.
- Click the trashcan icon next to “Member on my account” to remove this member.
- A confirmation screen will pop up and you will click either “Confirm” (to delete the member) or “Cancel” (if you do not want to delete the member).