The Victory app allows your allies to see a constant activity feed of your device activity! Any concerning (questionable) activity is shared with your ally by default. But you can choose to share all your activity. Select an option below to learn more:
Who can change the Victory preferences?
Allies cannot adjust the activity preferences for the member they are helping. If you are an ally and want to see all the member’s activity, ask the member to adjust their activity preferences.
How do I change my activity preferences?
- Login to your Covenant Eyes account with your Covenant Eyes username and password at my.covenanteyes.com. (If you forgot your username or password, you can retrieve them via email.)
- On the Relationships screen, select the “Profile” icon.
- On the Profile screen, select “My Settings.”
- Under Victory Activity Preferences, select the desired activity option and then tap the “Save” button.
- We’ll automatically email everyone on your account to notify them that you changed your Victory activity preferences.