People are getting married later and later in life. The average age of first marriage is 27 for women and 29 for men, and it’s estimated that 25% of Millennials will never get married at all.
When you find yourself “stuck” in singleness, waiting to move on to the next phase of life, it can feel incredibly frustrating. It’s often hard, feeling like you have no sexual outlet, and feeling trapped in your singleness. And many people believe they have no recourse other than turning to porn.
In More Than Single: Finding Purpose Beyond Porn, we help singles discover freedom from porn and joy in their circumstances. This book covers:
- What all singles need to know about the harms of porn
- The practical steps one must take to break free
- How faith in the Gospel overcomes a desire for pornography
- How to handle feelings of loneliness and bitterness
- Why the consumption and creation of art is important for finding joy