Over the last 14 years, the #1 way others have heard about Covenant Eyes has been word-of-mouth: one person telling a friend about the power of Internet accountability.
This Christmas, we want to give back to those who are sharing about Covenant Eyes. Until the end of this month, tell others about Covenant Eyes, and if they sign up, we’ll give you $15 for every new account.
How Refer a Friend Works
- If you’re a Covenant Eyes member, sign in to your online account.
- You see your own referral link. It will look something like this: https://www.covenanteyes.com/signup/?refer-a-friend=[your number]
- Share that link with anyone you like via e-mail or social media. In your online account, we have provided sample text that you can use as-is or modify when you share your referral link with your friends.
- For every new account that uses your referral link, your Covenant Eyes bill will be credited $15.
- You will receive an e-mail message to let you know that a credit has been applied to your account. Please note: it may take 2-10 business days for your credits to show up in your online account.
Rules for Refer a Friend
- There is no limit to the number of referral credits you can get.
- The $15 referral credit is granted per new account, not per username.
- The referral credits are used solely for decreasing your payments to Covenant Eyes for your service (you can’t cash them out), and they roll over from bill to bill until they are used up.
- The deadline is the end of the year, 2014. In order for you to get the credit, your friend must sign up using your referral code by end of the day on December 31, 2014, Eastern Standard Time.