We just released some major updates for our iOS browser:
- All the screens now properly function in landscape mode.
- The “reload” and “stop loading” buttons in the address bar actually work now.
- If you see links for phone numbers, e-mail, and maps, you can click on these just like you would in Safari.
- You can now save images from webpages to your photo library.
- The app menu now includes options to e-mail or tweet the webpage you are viewing.
Other changes include:
- We improved the overall stability of the app.
- Some users experienced a bug when they tried to enter their Covenant Eyes password. This has been fixed.
- We improved the ability to open and close tabs.
- We added AirPrint support.
- We added a feature that checks the pasteboard when the browser is opened to see if a URL is present and offers to open it when one is found.
Our app is free for all Covenant Eyes accountability users. Go the app store to download it to your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad®.