Covenant Eyes Internet Accountability is available for:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista*, and XP*
- Mac High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard, and some previous versions*
- iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® (iOS 8, 9, 10, and 11)
- Web and app monitoring is available for Android™ 4.0 and higher
*Due to the differences in Operating Systems between older and newer versions of both Windows and Mac, Covenant Eyes does not actively support Windows Vista or XP, or Mac OSX prior to 10.6.5. However, we do offer older “legacy” versions of our software. Some functionality of our Accountability and Filtering services may be unavailable on these versions, but they provide basic protection. For users on Windows XP or Vista, the Legacy version is 6.5.0. For Mac users running an OS X prior to 10.6.5, the Legacy version is 184.108.40.2067.
Covenant Eyes Filtering is available for:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista
- Mac High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (iOS 8, 9, 10 and 11) – available in the Covenant Eyes browser only
- Browser filtering is available for Android™ 4.0 and higher. Some apps will also be blocked according to your Filter Sensitivity Level.