Downloads and updates for Covenant Eyes software can be found in your online account.
Please note: You need to have an Accountability and/or Filtering username to install our software. Sign up today!
Downloading Covenant Eyes
Downloads and updates for Covenant Eyes software can be found by signing into your account and selecting “Download Covenant Eyes.”
You will be shown automatically the download that matches the operating system your computer is using. If you believe you are being shown the incorrect version, you may also click the “Show all downloads” link to view the full list of available downloads.
Click the “Download Now” button to download Covenant Eyes and start the installation process.
If you already have Covenant Eyes installed on your computer, you can update Covenant Eyes by following the same process outlined below.
Installing Covenant Eyes for Windows
- Once you have clicked on the version you wish to download, you will be given the choice to run the install file directly, save it, or cancel the download. Choose “Run.” Your download will then start automatically. (Note: Depending on your choice of Internet browser, you may only be given the option to save the file or cancel the download. Choose “Save,” then open the downloaded file.)
- You may be asked if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer. Select “Yes.”
- The Install Wizard will start automatically. Close down any extra programs you have running and select “Next.”
- In order for Covenant Eyes to begin working, you will need to reboot your computer. Select whether you would like to reboot it immediately, or whether you would like to wait, then click “Finish.”
If you are installing on Windows 8, you will need to sign into Covenant Eyes from the desktop screen before you can use the Internet.
Installing Covenant Eyes for Mac
- Open “Covenant Eyes Install.” When the Install dialogue opens, click “Continue.” (If you are using Mac OSX Mountain Lion, you may have to adjust your Gatekeeper settings.)
- Read the Important Information, then click “Continue.”
- Enter your Covenant Eyes username and password, then click “Confirm Username and Password.” When “Username Confirmed!” appears in the corner, click “Continue.”
- Click “Install” to install Covenant Eyes. You may be asked to enter your computer’s username and password to continue.
- When you finish installing Covenant Eyes, you will be asked to restart your computer. Once you have restarted, you can sign into Covenant Eyes and use the Internet.