Did you miss someone’s report? Do you want to look at your own report? There are two ways to view reports.
This is automatic. If you chose to be an ally (for yourself or someone else), you will receive a weekly report by email.
You can change the schedule for the emailed report. On the Manage Members page, select the gear icon for the person whose report schedule you want to adjust, click on the “Accountability” tab, and select “Report Settings.” Under “Report Frequency” you can change how often you get the reports.
At any time of the day, you can go to the Covenant Eyes website and generate a report for anyone you hold accountable. To view a report online in any browser (except Internet Explorer):
- Sign into your online account and select “Reports.”
- Choose the member whose report you want to view.
- Choose the date range. You can go back as far as 30 days.
- Choose the Report type. (This option will be limited by the service the member is using. You cannot generate a Screen Accountability report for someone using Internet Accountability, and vice versa.)
- Click “Generate Report.” Depending on the amount of information, it might take a minute or so to compile all the data. After the blue boxes stop spinning, you’ll see the report!