Do you hold someone accountable? Do you use Accountability and want to see your own Report? Covenant Eyes lets you generate Reports of an Accountability User’s internet use from the previous 30 days.
There are two ways to generate Accountability Reports (and one way to see even more detail).
Getting the Emailed Report
The most common way of receiving the Report is by having it automatically emailed to you. By default, Accountability Partners receive Reports every 7 days, but you can adjust this frequency in your online account. On the Manage Users page, select the gear icon of the user whose Report settings you want to adjust, click on the “Accountability” tab, and select “Report Settings.” Under “Report Frequency” you can change how often you get the Reports.
If you would like to receive your own Reports, simply go to the My Profile page in your online account, click on the “Accountability” tab, and select “Partners.” In the “Choose someone from your account to be a partner for you” section you can then select your name in the drop down provided, select a sensitivity level, and click save. You will then begin to receive your Accountability Reports in your email inbox. (If you are new to Covenant Eyes, you will automatically receive your own Report starting on the third day of service.)
Generating Reports Online
You can generate a Report online for yourself or anyone you hold accountable at any time.
To generate a Report online:
- Sign into your online account and select View Reports.
- Choose the user whose Report you want to see.
- Select the sensitivity level of the Report you want to generate. The sensitivity setting changes the minimum rating that will appear on the Report. (Learn about our web ratings.)
- Decide the date range for the Report. You can generate Reports going back as far as 30 days.
- Choose your Report type. You can generate our new Accountability Report, our Legacy Accountability Report, or the Detailed Browsing Logs.
- Click “Generate Report.” Depending on the size of the Report, it might take a minute or so to compile all the data.