It’s not if a child will be exposed to porn, but when.
UNFILTERED: Equipping parents for an ongoing conversation about Internet pornography helps parents prepare their kids for a world where pornography is readily available. You will learn:
- Statistics and effects of pornography use and exposure
- How to use parental controls effectively
- The difference between blocking and discussing Internet use
- Simple parenting techniques to keep up with kids’ activities online
- How to have healthy and God-centered conversations about sexual temptations and what we see and do online
See what your kids see.
The Covenant Eyes Screen Accountability™ service monitors your kids’ screens and takes periodic, blurred screenshots. Any detected pornography, as well as a selection of other screenshots, will be sent to you n a report that makes it easy to see what your kids enjoy, and where they may struggle. Add on our web porn blocking for an extra layer of protection.