It’s not if a child will be exposed to porn, but when.
UNFILTERED: Equipping parents for an ongoing conversation about Internet pornography helps parents prepare their kids for a world where pornography is readily available. You will learn:
- Statistics and effects of pornography use and exposure
- How to use parental controls effectively
- The difference between blocking and discussing Internet use
- Simple parenting techniques to keep up with kids’ activities online
- How to have healthy and God-centered conversations about sexual temptations and what we see and do online
Download the free companion guide: “Protecting Your Family Online: A parent’s how-to guide”
Related parenting articles from our blog
- 5 sure-fire ways to motivate your child to use pornography
- 10 monsters in our house: When online porn attacks our home
- How do you talk to children about porn?
- Why moms love Covenant Eyes
Subscribe to our parenting blog posts for news and tips you need to keep your kids safe online.
Buy the UNFILTERED workshop kit!
Show UNFILTERED in your church, school, or small group with this workshop kit! Each kit contains a DVD copy of UNFILTERED, a DVD workshop guide, and a copy of Protecting Your Family Online: A parent’s how-to guide.
Call us toll-free at 877.479.1119 opt. 2 to order your kit today!
Help your family learn why online secrecy is so dangerous, and why Internet Accountability is so important in Accountable Kids: Explaining Covenant Eyes to your family.