How do I know Covenant Eyes is installed properly?
- On a Windows computer you should see the eye icon in the system tray in the bottom right-hand corner.
- On a Mac you should see the eye icon in the menu bar at the top.
- On an Android™ device, go to “Settings,” then “Applications,” then “Manage Applications,” then find your list of downloaded apps. Listed should be both “Covenant Eyes” and “Covenant Eyes Helper.”
- On the iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad®, you should see the app with the Covenant Eyes logo on it somewhere on your home screen.
If you believe you have not installed Covenant Eyes properly, read the download and installation directions.
I tried to install and something went wrong.
Go to our online Support center or call our customer service center at 877.479.1119.
I don’t want to be the Filter Guardian on my account. What do I do?
An account administrator can add a person to an account to be a Filter Guardian or can make an existing user into a Filter Guardian.
- To add a someone to your account to make them a Filter Guardian, add this person as a user through your online account. If they will be using Covenant Eyes services themselves, add these services for this new user. If not, only check “Filter Guardian.”
- To make an existing user a Filter Guardian, go to Manage Users in your online account and find the user you want to make a Guardian. Check “Filter Guardian” under Roles.
Once you’ve done this, go to Manage Users and find your own username. Edit your account by deselecting the Filter Guardian role.