Unless you live alone or never use the Internet at home, you may want to create additional usernames for your account–one for every person in your household. By creating separate usernames, you will have better control over how each person uses the Internet.
- For Accountability: If you only have one username, everyone’s Internet activity will end up on one report. If you have multiple usernames, each person can have their own report.
- For Filtering: If you only have one username, everyone who uses the Internet will be filtered the same way. If you have multiple usernames, each person can have their own Filter sensitivity settings and their own time controls.
How much will it cost to add a user?
Each additional username will cost at most an extra $3.50/mo. So if you signed up for one username with Internet Accountability and Filtering at $10.49 and want to add one more Accountability and Filtering username, your new monthly total will be $13.99.
|First Username||Additional Usernames|
How do I add more users to my account?
- Sign into your account and visit the Add User page.
- Enter the full name, the desired username, password, e-mail address, and time zone for the user you are adding.
- If you would like this user to be restricted from uninstalling Covenant Eyes, check the box for that option.
- Choose the services you would like for this new user—Accountability and/or Filtering—and indicate whether you would like this user to have Filter Guardian privileges on your account (this is for accounts that use the Filter).
- Finish by clicking the “Add User” button.
How do I use multiple usernames on a single device?
Covenant Eyes allows you to easily switch between usernames by signing in and signing out with a different username. Additionally, if your computer’s operating system allows you to have multiple user profiles, you can set a different Covenant Eyes username to sign in automatically with each user profile.