Want to win $4,000? Are you good with graphic design (or would you like to try it out)? Covenant Eyes is sponsoring an infographic contest! Here’s what the winners will get:
- The Grand Prize (Popular Vote) Winner will get $3,000
- The Staff Pick Winner will get $1,000!
- Deadline: Contest ends at 4:00 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, September 3.
- Required Dimensions: 700 px. wide and 2000-3000 px. tall.
- Infographic Content: Use statistics and quotes from the Covenant Eyes Pornography Statistics Report (follow the link to get the report). This report contains more than 250 statistics and facts. Choose any information from this report for the infographic.
- Entry Limit: Create up to two (2) entries for the contest.
- Stylistic Concerns: Imagery with sexually provocative graphics or imagery will be disqualified.
- File Format: Infographic submissions need to be in PNG or JPG format.
- Call-to-Action: Every infographic must include one of these calls-to-action somewhere on the graphic:
- “Protect your family from pornography online at covenanteyes.com/family”
- “Protect yourself from pornography online at covenanteyes.com/personal”
- “Learn more about porn’s impact on the brain and how to break free at covenanteyes.com/brain-ebook”
How to Win
- The Grand Prize Winner will be chosen based on a popular online vote. All finalists will be notified when voting begins on September 5. Voting will end at midnight on September 12. Finalists are encouraged to tell their friends, family, and contacts. Only one vote will be allowed for every IP address.
- The Staff Pick Winner will be chosen by a team of Covenant Eyes employees based on overall visual appeal and the compelling presentation of statistics.
- One infographic is eligible to win both prizes.
Use of Infographics
Infographic creators retain the copyright to their work, but Covenant Eyes reserves the right to use any and all infographics submitted for promotional purposes. We recommend contestants add their name to the infographic.
How to Enter
We are no longer accepting submissions for this contest. If you have submitted an infographic (or two) we will be sending you an e-mail when the voting begins.
Photo credit: salforduniversity