Pure Life Ministries – Helping men and women turn from sexual sin to God
We recently had a chance to visit Pure Life Ministries headquarters. What an amazing place!
Pure Life Ministries serves Christians dealing with sexual sin. They have a wide range of services:
- Live-In Program – This special program is for men who are desperate for freedom from habitual sexual sin. Men live on the 45-acre Pure Life campus on a high ridge in north-central Kentucky. Most men in this program have already paid a high price or their addiction and are looking for a radical change. They have tried easy solutions and nothing has worked. Residents stay for a minimum of six months and are on a daily schedule of counseling, worship, homework, chores, prayer, Bible study, and fellowship.
- At-Home Program – This program is available to struggling men, struggling women, and teens. Participants follow have a weekly 30-minute phone counseling session, do daily homework, and follow a specific curriculum designed to bring each counselee to true repentance. Counseling for wives is also available to help them overcome emotional pain, shame, and feelings of hopelessness. All the At-Home counselors are trained in biblical counseling and have personally benefited from Pure Life’s counseling services themselves.
- Counseling Helpline – Set up your 30-minute appointment by calling 888-PURE-LIFE. During the counseling call you will talk to a trained male or female counselor certified by the International Association of Biblical Counselors.
- Publications – Pure Life has published many materials for those who want to know more about sexual addiction and how to break free. Some of their books include At the Altar of Sexual Idolatry (their flagship book), When His Secret Sin Breaks Your Heart, and A Biblical Guide to Counseling the Sexual Addict. They also have a number of teaching DVDs and Bible study resources.
- Men of Purity Weekend – For about 10 years Pure Life has been holding Men of Purity Weekends around the world. The weekend event is a straightforward look at living in sexual purity designed to bring about a transforming encounter with God.
- Web-Based Ministry – The Pure Life website has a host a free resources such as podcasts, newsletter articles, testimonies, and blog posts
Thanks to PLM for all the work you do to lead Christians to victory over sexual sin and into a deeper life in God!