Covenant Eyes 4.2.6 released for Windows.
Well, we’ve just released a new version of Covenant Eyes for Windows. It’s available from our download center or via the “Auto Upgrade” feature that is built into the Windows software. Remember! All upgrades to Covenant Eyes software are completely free to you, and always provide some enhanced functionality, stability and/or compatibility.
Here’s a quick list of features for your viewing pleasure.
- Simplified Filter Overrides – (Now you can override the blocked page as soon as it is blocked by providing the Filter Guardian’s username and password! No more right clicking the Covenant Eyes tray icon, then finding the actual site that was blocked, then finding the button that does the override! Woohoo!)
- Added a “Restart Covenant Eyes” option to the Covenant Eyes tray icon’s right click menu as well as to the Windows Start Menu. This way if Covenant Eyes does crash, you can recover quickly.
- In the filters user interface, a single click now expands the list of blocked and allowed sites, as well as the override lists.
- Fixed a login bug with the filter, where it would sometimes state that you are “Outside of your restricted time settings” when it could not connect to the filter server. It now states that it could not connect to the filter server (correct) as opposed to “You are outside your restricted time settings” (incorrect).
- Fixed compatibility issues with ComputerTime software. We now play nicely together, though keep in mind if you have the filter you can set time limits on a per user basis.